Monday, August 6, 2012

louis vuitton usa sale and Pegase

There is a new addition to some of the Galliera family and it is lovely which includes a capital ! The Louis Vuitton Azur Galliera GM Bag is gorgeous additionally everything I expected.
I have be sure to loved the Louis Vuitton Affordable handbags but it looks even more wonderful on the Galliera.

What's amazing over the Galliera is that it comes in two proportions, PM and GM, or both have so much room! 5 foot so I if you ask me love louis vuitton vernis alma rouge fauviste PM, however if you are taller I'd claim that go for the GM.
I adore big bags, and I'm passing to add the Galliera to collection! While shopping one day, I conducted have the luxury of entering into Louis Vuitton and trying on the Monogram Galliera PM.

Same size and design just different pattern.
Almost everything I had heard about the purse was true! It was beautiful, fit comfortable on my shoulder, plenty of room to fit my entire dresser in it, louis vuitton yacht racing in dubai as the shiny gold plaque at the front just topped the designer handbag off with Louis Vuitton bling! A key plus to me about this designer purse is that it's deep.

Due to have to worry about someone looking over their shoulder and seeing all of your valuables.
Also, may I reveal the Galliera conveniently comes with protection metal feet! Always a big plus when it comes to a light wallet!I love the idea of personalizing one travel bag like the Keepall louis vuitton young arts project south london gallery as a result Pegase.
While I would not check an Louis Vuitton Bags under a jet, I would certainly carry it concerning or take it in the car with respect to weekend trips.

Louis Vuitton Bag has been customizing its luggage for the rich and famous for the last 150 years.
Now the iconic model house will offer their individual products to the masses of this release of its Mon Monogram range.

Bagistas can buy personalized solutions of the classic and opportunity Speedy louis vuitton usa sale and Pegase Second 55 suitcases.
The customized purses and handbags will feature three two-tone notices and two complementary diagonal shoulder straps.
Customers can choose from 17 color palette, so there are plenty of possible options.

Summering is lightening up.
Now is the time for your heavy makeup having a rest.
Wear your fluffy and neat sundress with strappy heels and carry a lighter, stylish handbag for to enjoy the sunshine.
The Louis Vuitton cases is a good choice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment